- Early Years & Childcare
Childminder Training & CPD
Our bundle offers the essential courses needed as a childminder.
£500.00 + VAT
- Recruitment Services
- Employer Hub
- Learner Zone
About this course
The Learning & Skills Teacher is ‘dual-professional’, having first achieved competence in a vocational or subject specialism and then subsequently trained as a teacher. Learning & Skills Teachers are responsible for planning and delivering learning that is current, relevant, challenging, and that inspires learners to engage and achieve their full potential.
Learning & Skills Teachers collaborate closely with colleagues and other Education and Training Sector (ETS) professionals in supporting learner progress. Learning & Skills Teachers ensure the physical, psychological, and social well-being of learners.
What you'll learn
To provide students
- With a basic understanding of the functions of the conscious and subconscious minds, as they apply to young children.
- With an understanding of negative programming and how that can affect children later in life.
- With opportunities to develop resources/tools to support child safety in the road environment.
- Operate at all times to ethical and legal standards value diversity, actively promote equality of opportunity & Inclusion
- Be resilient and adaptable when dealing with change, maintaining focus and self-control
- Promote a passion for learning and high expectations
- Model exemplary communication skills with learners and professional relationships
- Be a role model for the effective use of current, digital and mobile technologies in support of teaching and learning
- Underpin their practice by reference to professional standards
Bring your training
to life with Eden
Tell us a bit about yourself and the nature of your enquiry for us to best help you. Please allow us a few hours to respond during business hours.