About this course
Learning & Development Practitioners are typically involved with identifying learning/training needs, designing/sourcing training and learning solutions, delivering, and evaluating training, and working with stakeholder/business area managers.
What you'll learn
- Technical expertise
- Business & commercial understanding
- Understanding the L&D function
- Management information & technology
- Identification of training/learning needs
- Training/learning design & delivery
- Communication & interpersonal
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Constant & curious learner
- Collaborative partner
- Passionate & agile deliverer
More details on this course
The gateway meeting is a milestone in the learner journey as it marks the end of the on-programme learning and the completion of the End Point Assessment Toolkit. The learner, employer and Coach will meet and agree that the learner meets the requirements of the standard and are ready for the end point assessment.
The end point assessment will be completed by an
independent end point assessor from an EPA Organisation.
Both EPA assessment methods are weighted equally
Work Based Project with Professional Discussion
- Completion of a work-based project with professional discussion.
- 2250-word learning cycle report based on a real activity completed in the workplace.
Presentation based on the Learning Journal
- 20-minute presentation, covering key points from the Learning Journal with 25-minute Q&A.